First, you will need to remove the Curio client from your Programs and Features list.
Once that is done, you will need to remove some temporary files from your AppData folder.
The AppData folder is located in your User Account folder:
Local Disk (C:)/Users/(Your User Folder)/App Data
Note - If you cannot see your AppData Folder then this means the folder is hidden.
Please follow these steps to show those hidden folders:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Appearance and Themes, and then click Folder Options.
- Click the View tab, and put a mark next to show hidden files and folders
Now that you're in the AppData folder, click on the Local folder and delete "The_Virtual_World_Web_Inc"
Now go back to AppData, click on the LocalLow folder and delete "The Virtual World Web Inc_" folder.
Once the temporary files have been deleted, proceed to delete the rest of the left over Curio files.
- Navigate to the Program Data folder and delete "The Virtual World Web" folder.
- Navigate to the Program Files folder, and delete "The Virtual World Web" folder there as well.
Now you can proceed to download the setup from the following link: https://root.virtualworldweb.com/
Once the download is completed, run the setup to install the client.