Log out of your RLC Classic account
Submit the email associated with your RLC Classic account
Check for the verification email in your email inbox (If you don’t receive an email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Follow the link to create a password. You will be directed to a new page once this is done
Download and install the Curio browser*
Open Curio and log in. You can now create a persona and enter the new Red Light Center
If you already have an RLC 2.0 account
If you have a VWW account that uses the same email as your RLC Classic U/VIP account, you can log in using your VWW account credentials.
- Open Curio and login
- Create a temporary persona
- Once you have the temporary name, you can then enter the world, and click on the 2-way arrow icon, located at the top of the screen.
- When you click this button you will be presented a new box with a place to type in your RLC Classic account information.
- Once done your accounts from RLC2 and RLC Classic will be linked.
- You can now go back to the Persona select screen and create your Persona with the reserved name.
*If you already have Curio installed, make sure you have the production version installed to receive the latest fixes and updates. The production version desktop icon and start menu button will just say ‘Curio,’ the QA version will say ‘Curio QA’.